Revisions to Human Health-Based Water Quality Criteria and Proposed
Establishment of New Surface Water Classification, Class I-Treated (Treated
Potable Water Supplies)
Announcements, Agendas, and Support Documents
Public workshops have been scheduled as follows:
South Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Tuesday, May 10, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Martin County Building Department, Conference Room,
900 S.E. Ruhnke Street, Stuart, FL
Central Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 11, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Central
District Office, 3319 Maguire Boulevard, Suite 232, Conference Room B
& C, Orlando, FL
North Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Thursday, May 12, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Florida Department of Environmental Protection,
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Building, Conference Rooms A & B, 3900
Commonwealth Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL
Please send all written comments on this rulemaking proposal by
June 2nd, 2016 via email to
Eric Shaw, or by mail to 2600 Blair Stone
Road, Mail Station 6511, Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400.
Please check this page again for additional information as it
Water Quality Standards Program
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
2600 Blair Stone Road - M.S. 6511
Tallahassee, FL 32399