Beach Warning Flag Specifications
Specifications for Beach Warning Flag Signs
- Sign Size: 30 wide X 36 high
- Sign Materials: .080 Engineer Grade, Anodized,
Reflective Aluminum Sheeting; .080 Aluminum with
Chemical Conversion Coating Covered with White Engineer
Reflective Sheeting; or Approved Equivalent. Two
Standard Radius Holes for Mounting; Standard Rounded
- Sign Color: Signs shall have black border and
letters and use 3 M 700 series reflective ink colors.
The pantone colors for the flag graphic shall be: Green
(PMS 348); Yellow (PMS 123); Red (PMS 186); and Purple
Specifications for Beach Warning Flags
- Flag Size: Flags shall be 750 mm x 1000 mm or
English equivalent with rust-proof grommets.
- Flag Sets: Five (5) rectangle beach warning flags in
four (4) colors, one of which will have a 26 inch
diameter white no swim graphic
[PDF - 12 KB] printed on both sides.
- Flag Colors: b Green Flag. PMS 348 Pantone Color
Acid Dye. b Yellow Flag. PMS 123 Pantone Color Acid Dye.
b Red Flag. PMS 186 Pantone Color Acid Dye. b Red Flag
with Graphic. PMS 186 Pantone Color Acid Dye. The
graphic must be white and positioned in the middle of
the flag. No screen-printing, sprayed on, painted on, or
sewed on graphics are allowed. The No Swim graphic is
attached as Attachment B. b Purple Flag. PMS 266 Pantone
Color Acid Dye.
- Fabric: Flags shall be of 200 denier DuPont SolarMax
UV resistant nylon or approved equivalent. Fabric must
be double-sided (2) pieces of fabric sewn together and
treated for water repellency.
- Finishing: Flags shall include a white tape header
made with 2 rust-proof grommets. Two (2) rows of X
stitching through the center of the flag are required to
prevent ballooning. Four (4) rows of stitching top,
bottom, and fly end are required.